INTERMEDIATE PROOFERS (PM176): It provides proofing for dough that comes from dough rounding machine, before giving the final shape. Because it is modular it is easy to disassemble. With the perfect timing of these machines, each piece of dough falls to suitable pocket in proofer. After each tour dough is transferred to next pocket. Machine can be produced right or left output depending on demand. Also 620 or 820 pocket proofers can be produced with double inlet, double outlet options.
Download Brochure: PM176
- Produced by the latest technology and according to the CE-regulations.
- It provides proof for dough that comes from a dough rounding machine, before given the final shape.
- Because it is modular it is easy to disassemble.
- Plastic pockets are used which are conforming to health regulations and can be cleaned easily.
- It has a central electrical panel which works for itself (PM) as well as connected with dough dividing (DM), rounder (CM), long moulder (LM) machine.
- Drawers for easy cleaning.Easy, Safe handling and maintenance.
- Machine on wheels.
- OPTIONS: – Right or Left side output channel models are available.
- – Speed control, double inlet and double outlet for PM620, PM820 models are available.
- – Circulation fan and heater can be purchased.
|Model||Electric Power||Number of Pockets||Capacity||Weight Range||Apx. Proofing Time|
|PM176||0.37 Kw||176 Pockets||1800 Pcs/hr.||50-200 gr.||4 – 8 min.|
|PM176||1680 mm.||1645 mm.||2260 mm.||700 kg.|