A mobile bakery is used for bread baking in field conditions.
Baking with the mobile bakery includes the different steps involved in the process: kneading, dividing, rounding, manual forming, fermentation (rising), baking and natural cooling.
The system is fully autonomous for power with its diesel generator.
The complete unit is fitted in a 20 ft container.
The unit is compact and can be displayed in a very short time.
It is transportable on Lorries, Train, Ship, Aircraft and can be airlifted by helicopter.
– 30 kg of bread in 1 hour (150 breads of 0.200 kg)
– 240 kg of bread in 8 hours (1200 breads of 0,200 kg)
Ration of 0,6 kgs / day / man, (In 8 h : 400 men / day).
1 x 10 Tray Capacity (400 x 600 mm)
1 x Fermentation Compartment
1 x Dough Kneader (80 kg Spiral Mixer)
1 x Volumetric Divider ( 150 – 770 gr.)
1 x Power Generator
1 x Working Bench ( Stainless Steel), 2 x Hot Water Unit (2 x 34 lt.)
1 x Air Condition.
– All the interior walls and the ceiling and floor are clad in stainless steel to ensure compliance with the strictest hygiene requirements under field conditions.
– The bakery is full electric powered and it is entirely autonomous with its own diesel-powered generator.
– In relation to the need multi-deck steam tube ovens, rotary ovens or convection ovens can be used.
– All these features are changeable depending on the demand.
CONTACT US: For More details.