Product Code: iSP 130K, iSP 200K
Tilt-overspiral mixers are produced with the latest technology. Spiral mixers save energy and time by shortening the kneading time fairly. Bowl, spiral arm, cutting knives are produced by stainless steel. It is possible to knead every kind of bread and other floury product dough. It provides a homogeneous mixture of dough. Automatic and manual usage is available, mixing times can be adjusted. Pulley system works very quietly. With its double speed engine, it’s enabled to use with two different speeds. Dough bowl can function through both directions. Especially successful in filo pastry products. In SP130K and SP 200K models, tilt-over feature is available. Hence, after dough kneading, without the need of any apparatus dough may be discharged to dough cutting dividing machine’s hopper. Lifting unit works with hydraulic tilting system.
- SP Series spiral mixers are produced by the latest technology and according to the CE-regulations.
- SP Series spiral mixers are reliable heavy-duty construction, and easy to operate.
- Fixed bowl spiral mixer with hydraulic elevator and two motors with two speeds, two-way bowl rotation
- Designed for intensive use and stiffer dough’s, especially successful in filo pastry products.
- Premium drive system with a dual belt transmission resulting in more power being delivered to the spiral tool.
- Saves energy and time by shortening the kneading time fairly.
- Automatic and manual usage mode.
- Mixing times can be adjusted by an automatic timer for slow speed and fast Speed.
- Standard with stainless steel bowl, spiral arm, breaker bar.
- Bowl safety lid.
Option: – stainless steel bowl safety lid.
|Model||:||SP 130K||SP 200K|
|Electric Power – KW||:||5,5…7,5||7,5…11|
|Machine Width – mm||:||1330||1562|
|Machine Depth – mm||:||1812||1995|
|Machine Height – mm||:||1385||1750|
|Bowl Capacity (Flour) – kg||:||80||130|
|Bowl Capacity (Dough) – kg||:||130||200|
|Bowl Diameter – mm||:||118…232||82…162|
|Spiral Rotation Speed – r/min||:||15.6||12|
|Mixer Weight – kg||1600||1750|
Warranty: Two years warranty against defect of manufacturing and assembly