A mobile bakery is used for bread baking in field conditions.
Baking with the mobile bakery includes the different steps involved in the process: kneading, dividing, rounding, manual forming, fermentation (rising), baking and natural cooling.
The complete unit is fitted on a double axle van trailer, completed with expandable service area.
The unit is compact and can be displayed in a very short time.
|Width W. expandable service area||:||3658 mm.|
– 100 kg of bread in 1 hour (500 breads of 0.200 kg)
– 800 kg of bread in 8 hours (4000 breads of 0,200 kg)
– Ration of 0,6 kgs / day / man (In 8 h : 1300 men / day).
1 x Rotating Oven Operators.
1 x Dough Kneading Machine (Spiral Mixer)
1 x Volumetric Dough Divider
1 x Dough Rounding Machines
1 x Fermentation Compartment
1 x 2 Tray Trolleys (16 Trays)
1 x Air Condition
1 x Diesel-powered generator.
2 x Water tank (Clean / Waste Water).
– All the interior walls and the ceiling and floor are clad in stainless steel to ensure compliance with the strictest hygiene requirements under field conditions.
– Full electric powered and it is entirely autonomous with its own diesel-powered generator.
– All these features are changeable depending on the demand.
– In relation to the need multi-deck steam tube ovens, rotary ovens or convection ovens can be used.
– The chain is completed by a workbench and a fermentation compartment.
– Can be designed with wheels and brake system or can be designed solely to be carried on a truck.
CONTACT US: For More details.