- iSPK Tilt-over spiral mixers are produced by the latest technology and according to the CE-regulations.
- iSPK Series spiral mixers are reliable heavy-duty construction, and easy to operate.
- Fixed bowl spiral mixer with two motors with two speeds, two-way bowl rotation.
- Automatic and manual usage mode.
- Designed for intensive use and stiffer dough’s, especially successful in filo pastry products.
- Premium drive system with a dual belt transmission resulting in more power being delivered to the spiral tool and works very quietly.
- The lifting unit works with a hydraulic tilting system.
- Saves energy and time by shortening the kneading time fairly.
- Mixing times can be adjusted by an automatic timer for slow speed and fast speed.
- Stainless steel Bowl, Spiral arm, Cutting knives.
- Discharged mixed dough to dough dividing machine’s hopper.
- It provides a homogeneous mixture of dough.
- Bowl safety lid.
Option: Stainless Steel Bowl Safety Lid.
|Model||:||iSP 130K||iSP 200K|
|Electric Power – KW||:||5,5…7,5||7,5…11|
|Machine Width – mm||:||1330||1562|
|Machine Depth – mm||:||1812||1995|
|Machine Height – mm||:||1385||1750|
|Bowl Capacity (Flour) – kg||:||80||130|
|Bowl Capacity (Dough) – kg||:||130||200|
|Bowl Diameter – mm||:||118…232||82…162|
|Spiral Rotation Speed – r/min||:||15.6||12|
|Mixer Weight – kg||1600||1750|
Warranty: Two years warranty against defect of manufacturing and assembly