60 Lt Planetary Mixer
60 LT PLANETARY MIXER SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE: iPX 60 – 60 Lt Commercial Planetary Mixers
Versatile Planetary mixer can be used mixing, beating and kneading were specifically designed for bakeries, patisseries, hotels and large kitchens.
- Patented bowl lifting system.
- Designed for a whisk, mixing and kneading in the production of pastry and bakery products.
- Has high performance.
- Practical bowl fixing and easy tool change.
- 3 different mixing tools.
- Trolley for handling the bowl.
- Do not require any extra bowl stabilizer.
- Adjusted speed control according to mixing tools.
- Elegant and aesthetic structure.
- Bowl lightening.
- Practical fixing and easy tool change.
- Easy to use and to clean.
- Powerful, silent working without vibration.
- Planetary system.
- 24 V control panel.
- Produced in CE standards.
- Easy planetary mixer maintenance
Working Principles & Advantages:
- Bowl comes down by lifting the protection cover and coming up by pulling it down.
- A wheeled bowl can be moved easily.
- Special design apparatus ensures maximum efficiency.
- Place the products into the bowl, select the proper mixing tool.
- Control the bowl by placing it properly, pull down the protection cover to lift the bowl.
- Lifted bowl fixing and scraper setting is done by a single action.
- Mixing tools do not scratch the bowl, by that way it protects wires and bowl.
- A scraper is constant with distance adjustment; all apparatus has the same length and scrape efficiently.
|Bowl volume||:||60 Lt.|
|Capacity||:||60 lt. (10 kg flour / 15 kg dough / 120 eggs)|
|Width – mm.||:||889 mm.|
|Length – mm.||:||1101 mm.|
|Width – mm.||:||1535 mm. / Cover Open: 1790 mm.|
|Electric Power||:||1,5 – 2 – 2,5 kW / 380 V|
|Mixer Weight||:||362 Kg.|
WARRANTY: One year warranty against defect of manufacturing and assembly, (Excl. apparatus).
Stay up to date with our latest news, receive exclusive deals, and more.
© Australia Smart Trading Pty LTD 2021