Tilt Over Spiral Mixer
TILT OVER SPIRAL MIXER SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE: ISP 130k, ISP 200k
- Reliable heavy-duty construction, and easy-to-operate Bakery Spiral Mixer.
- The lifting unit works with a hydraulic tilting system
- Discharged mixed dough to dough dividing machine’s hopper.
- It provides a homogeneous mixture of dough.
- Two motors with two speeds, two-way bowl rotation.
- Automatic and manual usage mode.
- Designed for intensive use and stiffer dough’s, especially successful in filo pastry products.
- Premium drive system with a dual belt transmission resulting in more power being delivered to the spiral tool and works very quietly.
- Saves energy and time by shortening the kneading time fairly.
- Mixing times can be adjusted by an automatic timer for slow speed and fast speed.
- Stainless steel Bowl, Spiral arm, Cutting knives.
- Bowl safety lid.
- 24 V control panel
- Standards of CE
|Model||:||ISP 130K||ISP 200K|
|Flour Capacity||:||80 kg||130 kg|
|Dough Capacity||:||130 kg||200 kg|
|Width x Length x Height||:||1341 x 1748 x 1385 mm||1520 x 1946 x 1748 mm|
|Height of the Machine
on Discharge Position
|:||2673 mm.||3004 mm.|
|Discharge Height||:||1500 mm.||1562 mm.|
|Bowl Diameter||:||846 mm.||946 mm.|
|Motor Power||:||10,1 kW||13,85 kW|
|Mixer Weight||:||1280 kg.||1640 kg.|
WARRANTY: One years warranty against defect of manufacturing and assembly.
Stay up to date with our latest news, receive exclusive deals, and more.
© Australia Smart Trading Pty LTD 2021