Dynamic Intermediate Proofer
Dynamic intermediate proofer provides proof for dough that comes from a dough rounding machine, before given the final shape helping the bakers to get the best result while forming, then a good-looking baked bread. It also functions as a bridge between dough rounder and long moulder while decreasing the cost of labour.
DYNAMIC INTERMEDIATE PROOFER SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE: PM 154 | PM 280
- After each tour dough piece is transferred to next cup
- Thanks to double direction router, the machine can be used with right or left inlet.
- Cornered cups enable it to operate between 50 gr to 1.000 gr.
- Squire shaped plastic baskets are chosen for long-term operation period & comply with health regulations.
- There is no need for any hand tool to unfix or fix the cups, it can be easily washed and fixed to its housing.
- Inlet and outlet of the machine can be Teflon coated as an option.
- The total amount that entered into the prover can be observed on the digital display.
- The synchronized transmission of dough pieces guaranteed without problems due to Teflon-coated transfer panels
- Bread proofing machine can be combined with downstream machines.
- Drawers for easy cleaning.
- Easy, Safe handling and maintenance.
- It has a central electrical panel which works for itself (PM) as well as connected with dough dividing (DM), rounder (CM), long moulder (LM) machine.
- Machine on wheels.
- One Year warranty against defect of manufacturing and assembly
- 620, 820, 1050, 1160 Pockets
Model / Specifications
Capacity (Pocket Number):
Dough Weight Range:
50- 1000 gr.
5 - 30 min.
5 – 30 min.
© Australia Smart Trading Pty LTD 2021